Tuesday, July 8, 2014

7 un important things about me

1. My main addiction is MOVIE (in all forms, big screen or TV Series). I adore epic fantasy movie like Lord of The Ring, Game of Throne and many other fantasy (beyond reality) movie. I love film with smart and sarcastic lines (HOUSE MD for sure). I've been collecting more than 500 DVDs in my special storage space, divided them by movie genre.

2. I love TRAVELLING (esp. abroad) so much, which is such an irony comparing with how many times I went to travel abroad. Until today, I only have visited Malaysia(Genting), Thailand (Bangkok & Pattaya), Hongkong, Macau, and China (Shen Zen). There are so many places I want to visit, and I make a list for it, hoping one by one will be check-marked at least one for every year.

3. I love fantasy books/novel, my collection has reached more than 200 titles. I enjoy wandering around in my vivid imagination of magic, super powers, another realm, and those kind of things.

4. I almost never had a dreamless sleep. For me, every sleep is an adventure. Most of my dreams are about something extraordinary combined with wild imagination. Like i have superpowers. Most of the time I'm aware that I'm dreaming. One time. after running from some mean people who tried to catch me, I said to myself "It's my dream, I can do anything i want"- then suddenly I jumped from a very high cliff, . and a few millisecond later I rise with a very big and strong wings suddenly attached to my body! Tell me it's not cool.
I also remember having a dream like this: I was in a middle of a war in a jungle, i got shot in my left shoulder (in real life it felt like someone punched me there). Before I "die", I blink. Suddenly everything around me changed, and I was in the middle of royal wedding in a big palace, wearing red Victorian dress with a mask on my hand. Then when I get bored of this theme, I blink again. And I was in Africa, riding a lion (as big as Aslan from Narnia) with troops of wild animals behind me, ready to attack enemy. That night was so cool. I was having like 8 different scenes in one night. That's why I love sleeping, not because the "resting" part, but for the chance to enter another world of magic.

5. I like music-singing-dancing. But don't get me wrong. I can only play basic piano and basic guitar key. My voice is not special, but at least I don't sing off tune. I love dancing (or you may say just moving around), although I can't dance like pro, but I just like the crazy nerdy free style that I can make for every song I love.

6. I'm having de javu for many times now. And I love it when it happens. I just feel like I have psychic ability (which is not for sure)

7. I love to cook. One of my biggest regret is that I didn't learn to cook from my Mom. She was a very good cook, and I remember every time she wanted me to join in the kitchen, I always found excuses to not to. Now I'm in love with cooking. It's like a therapy for me. Especially when people like it, and they ask for more. When I cook, it feels like my mom is smiling at me from above. And it makes me even happier to cook.

No comments: